WordPress Developer & SEO Admin
Agema is looking for a WordPress Developer to develop customized websites for our business clients. The primary focus of the WordPress Developer is to ensure optimal functionality and user experience in all websites, landing pages and any other online digital assets that we develop.
You will work as part of a dynamic team that possesses diverse skills across the various disciplines of digital marketing.
It’s an opportunity to work on cool projects and expand your skill set.
- Interest in WordPress development
- Understanding of web best practices, responsive design, and current techniques
- Self-motivated, critical thinker, thrives in a small team environment
- Self-directed learner who picks up new skills quickly
- Work as part of a digital marketing team that includes graphic designers and copywriters
- Develop complete, fully functional websites from initial concept to design to launch.
- Develop landing pages, web forms, and perform integration between front end pages and forms and systems such as CRM or data sources such as Google Sheets.
- Understand the Google SEO Tools (Analytics, G Tag Manager etc..)
- Have basic knowledge of the SEO and show previous experience
- Managing websites SEO ranking and prepare strategy to improve
- Continuously aim to improve/generate more leads for client websites
- Competitive salary depending on your skills and experience